Subject: [Leica] The "impending doom" of film
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sun Jan 22 02:09:12 2006

A dealer will offer you peanuts as you've found. I've sold LPs on eBay.
Depending on the rarity and condition - _especially_ condition - they can
sell for attractive prices.

I had a few Beatles EPs that I picked up for a song that all went for more
than 100 GBP to Japanese collectors. However they were original 60s
pressing. If you have anything similar and sell it expect lots of very
detailed questions about the text on labels etc and be prepared to send
photographs of the label.

Steve