Subject: [Leica] no film in a decade
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Sat Jan 21 13:33:10 2006

An extension of my point is that once corporate support for a product
starts to diminish, it's not just the item itself that becomes
endangered, but the host of support industry around it also disappears.
So, it's not just the camera body, or film itself, that is a source
of concern.
There is also the photo industry's lobbying efforts which supports
the hobby and amateur user. When that's gone, see if you'll be able
to process film, or print, as a home activity!

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8,
Angels Gate Cultural Center
http://sdimitrovphoto.com