Subject: Was RE: [Leica] DSLR choice - now Zeiss-Ikon
From: sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner)
Date: Sat Jan 21 10:53:38 2006

Hi Bill:

Now I am fascinated by the different messages. I clicked on the link below
and got one of those "this page cannot be displayed."

The quote I posted was from the current Leica Camera wesite and is not a
carryover from the R8. I checked both before copying the R9 excerpt. I would
love to see what is on the below link. Will keep trying.

Thanks,

Seth