Subject: [Leica] A couple of PWIFLI
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Fri Jan 20 03:36:27 2006

Frank F. Farmer wrote:

> So these are late -- not actually PAW-worthy since I took them months
> ago and just got them back after a huge fiasco with my grocery store
> mini lab.  Scratches everywhere on the negatives.  I suppose it is the
> price we pay for convenience.
>
> Anyway, here they are:
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/Black-and-White/00010029_G
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/Black-and-White/00010007_G
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/Black-and-White/00010023_G
>
> My wife and I try and take in a Cubs game each year.  It rained at this
> one and the Astros won but it was still a fine, fine time.  The trials
> of a Cubs fan!  ;-)
>
> I invite your comments, suggestions, rotten tomatoes, etc., etc.
>
> Frank Farmer
> Jackson, Miss.

Good shots, like the last one particularly. Nice to see a fan of BW400CN!
Try
putting it through at your local dev shop. They normally will do anything
that
you want after they see that you are serious. They will normally do high res
scans for you, provided that you are prepaed to wait until they have a bit
of
spare time.

Works for me.

Peter Dzwig