Subject: [Leica] Konica Minolta to quit photo market
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Thu Jan 19 16:49:31 2006

I predict that there'll be a spate of Chinese built clones of Minoltas
Nikons Konicas Pentaxes etc etc (probably built with original machines
picked up from where they all used to be made ......... and when their
act is totally together......... Leicas????
The chance is too big for China's camera and optical industry to miss.
Douglas