Subject: [Leica] Canon L-1 Vs. M-2 for user
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Thu Jan 19 16:19:28 2006

I had that very combination once upon a time. I had a 35mm f1.8 on
the L. I also had a Nikkor 50mm for it. On a good day I could even
get a great 5x7 image from it.
Aside from that, and for whatever other reasons, I seemed to favor
the M2 I had. Never mind that I could get exhibition quality 11x14
prints from the leica body lens combo.
I eventually wound up trading the Canon L for a Leica lens.

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8,
Angels Gate Cultural Center
http://sdimitrovphoto.com