Subject: [Leica] FS: Framed prints and filters.
From: telyt at telus.net (David Young)
Date: Thu Jan 19 13:37:38 2006

small number of my photographs available as limited edition, framed,
signed and numbered prints. The response has been most gratifying!

Nearly all are made with Leica glass, though some are LeiCanon images. (
I hope to switch to a DM-R soon!) There is even (gasp!) one Nikon
image,from long ago!

For more, point your browser at:  http://www3.telu.net/~telyt and then
click on the "Prints for Sale" link, on the left.

Also: Leitz filters for sale at:  http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/sales.htm

Thanks for reading.

--
David Young,