Subject: [Leica] Back from st. Petersburg
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Thu Jan 19 13:22:33 2006

Hi,

Just back from st. Petersburg but hardly with any pictures.
At 27 celsius below zero it is not very tempting to shoot outside.
Only today I was at the headoffice close to the Neva to make a few
pictures of the ice.
As it seems now I will be back very often during the spring and summer.
Will have loads of pictures then because from what I've seen through the
iced windows of the taxi's is awesome. This is one of the most beautiful
cities in the world and maybe the most beautiful city in Europe.

Cheers,

Michiel Fokkema