Subject: [Leica] from the shoebox
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue Jan 17 18:53:56 2006

Sonny,
Thank you again for showing.  My dad shipped me a very large box of letters
that my great-grandparents and grandparents as well as their siblings wrote
to each other in the period of 1912 to about 1925.  The glories of college
life, the despair of losing a brother to the flu epidemic, the hardship of
law school for a woman in 1921, desire to help friends who were about to
lose their farm to the taxman, the real deal as to who these people were,
their dreams, hopes, advice to each other, and confidances that they didn't
want others to know.  Wonderful stuff to pass on.

Again, thanks for sharing.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com