Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW2006 #2: Napping on the Couch
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Tue Jan 17 09:00:48 2006

Thanks, Philippe, Ric, Daniel, Tina, etc.

About the color...I was playing with PS-based split toning and, possibly
unwisely, I was using my laptop to do it.  The goal was warm shadows and
cool highlights, but perhaps I missed...I need to check it on my "real"
computer.  Thanks for pointing it out.

Best,
Aaron

Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Aaron's PAW2006 #2: Napping on the Couch)