Subject: [Leica] #005
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Wed Jan 18 08:33:59 2006

Hi Graham,

It's been a while since I commented on one of your 'scapes, but this one
strikes me even more than most.  When I first saw it I imagined those two
horizontal wedges of fields that kind of split off from the middle in the
background as being propeller blades in a gigantic fan that is blowing, not
only the clouds off the screen toward the upper right, but also the shadows
of the sheep toward the lower left.  I think this fantasy view of it is
aided by the unusual tones, probably from the orange filter.

I think this is my personal favorite of yours, at least in recent memory.

Best,
Aaron

Replies: Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] #005)