Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW2006 #2: Napping on the Couch
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Mon Jan 16 18:16:30 2006

Hi Folks,

Another kiddo pic, I'm afraid, but that's what I've been shooting, so
that's what I post.  At least now I'm caught up after the holidays.

This one started life as a Leicasonic LX1 jpg and went to Photoshop for
some channel mixing and split toning.  Here's how it ended up:
http://www.sandlerphotographs.com/paw/2006_02/index.html

Best,
Aaron

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Aaron's PAW2006 #2: Napping on the Couch)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Aaron's PAW2006 #2: Napping on the Couch)
Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Aaron's PAW2006 #2: Napping on the Couch)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Aaron's PAW2006 #2: Napping on the Couch)