Subject: [Leica] My first uploaded photos
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Mon Jan 16 08:37:19 2006

Howard - Of these I like "Rear View" the best for the shapes and
tones though I would have been tempted to crop it more tightly on the
mirror housing to emphasize it's shape.  To me, it also would have
made the viewer work a bit to figure out what they were looking at.

Keep 'em coming.  It's always fun to see what others are doing.