Subject: [Leica] My first uploaded photos
From: hlritter at mindspring.com (hlritter@mindspring.com)
Date: Sun Jan 15 21:10:11 2006

Hello LUGers and MUGers,

After a long while lurking on these lists and coming to recognize a few
names and admire a lot of photos, I have worked up the courage to publish a
few of my own efforts on the leica-gallery.net website. I went whole hog, so
to speak. I recently got a new LHSA edition MP-3 with Summilux 50/1.4 ASPH
and an Apo-Summicron 90/2 ASPH (to complement the 48-year-old M3 DS + DR
'cron that's lived with me for 25 years) and tried to put them to good use,
even going so far as to haul out my old Nikor steel tank and get my hands
smelly for the first time in 30 years!

Offered for comment/criticism are a couple of B&W shots from the Detroit
Auto Show (to be followed by some color shots in a week or so), and half a
dozen taken following a Northwest Ohio wintertime meteorological phenomenon.
I hope you enjoy them!

Link:<http://www.leica-gallery.net/hlritter/folder-list.html>

--howard

Replies: Reply from cochranpr at mac.com (David Cochran) ([Leica] My first uploaded photos)