Subject: [Leica] soleil...
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri Jan 13 18:08:20 2006

Steve,
I have a pretty fatalistic view of the happenings in Chicago.  At this point
I have to have faith in her quite intuitive people skills and the eighteen
years of common sense people relations that we have been able to impart with
her.

By the time our children leave home for college, or military service, or
just their first place away from home the parental influence is pretty
minimal.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com