Subject: [Leica] Nikon film cameras
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Jan 12 09:02:24 2006

I'm not so sure you're right, Doug - Little 4x6 printers appear to be flying
off store shelves - for $100 anyone can own a machine that for about $.29
per print churns out prints that are the equal to those that most minilabs
produced. And that would suggest that there will be shoeboxes full of
prints. Granted, there won't be negatives. But the reality is that the vast
majority of people never took care of their negatives anyway. I don't know
that the future will be that different than the past.