Subject: [Leica] Summarex owners (was Is there anyone out there using/interested in LTM?)
From: simonpj at mac.com (Wyndham Pulman-jones)
Date: Thu Jan 12 07:47:20 2006

Hi Alex,

I use a Summarex quite often - on M's and on a IIIf. At apertures smaller
than f2.8 I think it hardly shows its age at all. At f2 it's not that far
off the early 90 Summicron. And wide open it is capable of wonderful images,
as long as they aren't ruined by flare, which is hard to predict for.

It's far more than just a, very, pretty face.

Simon.