Subject: [Leica] Re:Is there anyone out there using/interested in LTM?
From: corkflor at iol.ie (Alex Hurst)
Date: Wed Jan 11 14:42:15 2006

Chris writ in part:

>Well, hell yeah!

Well, that's reassuring. Judging from the reaction to my somewhat
obscure post on an expensive but interesting Leitz v/f for an
expensive but interesting 85mm Summarex lens, I could have sworn this
was a dialogue of the deaf.

To put things in perspective, Nikon have just announced (more or
less) that they're pulling out of film.. See:

http://www.nikon.co.uk/press_room/releases/show.aspx?rid=201

Given that they've been so successful at digital, one wonders
whether, in the case of Leica, it's 'too little, too late.'.

>Alex, we're thinking of a 2007 Ireland trip.

Love to see you. Keep in touch with your dates

Best

Alex.
--
Alex & Carmel Hurst