Subject: [Leica] From Curry Wurst to Matjes
From: paulhardycarter at gmail.com (paulhardycarter@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 11 09:37:10 2006

I was in Jever only last week. There was about 3 inches of snow on the
ground and a freezing wind, but there was compensation in the form of
a schnapps called Friesengeist, which I'm told is 64 per cent alcohol
and is normally served flaming and accompanied by a poem.

Just the thing to chase the local beer down.

P.

*******
Paul Hardy Carter
www.paulhardycarter.com