Subject: [Leica] Back with last PAW of 2005 and a book recommendation...
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Tue Jan 10 19:08:07 2006

Wow! What a nice ritual and memory to end a year!

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) ([Leica] Back with last PAW of 2005 and a book recommendation...)
Message from aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler) ([Leica] Back with last PAW of 2005 and a book recommendation...)