Subject: [Leica] Re: St. Pauli, beer quality
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Tue Jan 10 18:03:29 2006

In a message dated 1/10/2006 7:35:22 AM Central Standard Time,
paul@paulhardycarter.com writes:
I've just returned from a trip to Germany and, I have to say, I found
the choice of breakfast rolls fabulous.

Now you did it!

The breakfast rolls and dinner breads from our trip to Germany and Poland
were one of the best parts of the tip.  That and I discovered Nutella ther,
which
sweetened up the breads very nicely.  I really miss them, especially since
we
cannot get anything like them here in Iowa, or at least here in Cedar
Rapids,
where there is not even one bakery.  Well, there are two, one in the Czech
Village and one in the Amannas.  But neiher make Old country style breads.
;-(

Gene