Subject: [Leica] Underexposure in Tungsten Light
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Tue Jan 10 08:18:14 2006

On Jan 10, 2006, at 9:32 AM, Richard S. Taylor wrote:

>   My negs look more than 1 EV under.

Richard, there was a discussion about this on another list.

First, what film are you using?  I'm having the same results with C41
b&w films, and the recommendation was to shoot 400 film at 200-300.
Another recommendation was to shoot at 320.

I plan to try that and see what I get.  I shoot a lot in tungsten
lighting and have been unhappy, in general, with the results I've
been getting.

Peace,

Ken

The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PAW):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn