Subject: [Leica] Sunday Stroll in Old San Juan
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Mon Jan 9 18:06:41 2006

David - All three of these are really strong.  In
the first I like that you've caught the last of
the sun and the running lights against the deep
blue sky.  The tilt bothers me some though.
Piers just don't run uphill.  It might be worth
some time in PS, if you've got it, to correct the
perspective.  Even without that fix, though it
certainly is dramatic.

In the second, the contrast between the swooping
shape and steel gray color of the ship and the
more linear shape and warm color of the dock
really makes this work for me.

The last is another dramatic and fine shot.
Looks like someone is out sailing their Soling
(or is it a Shields?) in the last of the day's
light and air.  Must be nice to be where it's
warm right now.  It's a clammy 40 degrees F here
at the moment.