Subject: [Leica] PAW offering
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon Jan 9 07:10:45 2006

I always enjoy myself when I'm taking pictures. And it works out really well
for me, as I am definitely not a big party kind of guy, and because I have
two hearing aids, I can't begin to carry on conversations in that kind of
setting. So I just pick up the camera and bang away. ;-)

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] PAW offering)