Subject: [Leica] PAW offering
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Sun Jan 8 19:11:00 2006

B.D. - Looks like it was a fun wedding.  Hope you had a chance to
enjoy yourself as well as take pictures.

(snip)

>http://gallery.leica-users.org/album333/dw1
>(Yes, I know the image isn't centered - I couldn't reach from my pew to the
>center of the isle to put the camera on the floor :-))

At first I couldn't find the bride and groom so I echo an earlier
comment that I would be tempted to have a little less floor or maybe
taken the shot from just a bit higher up.  Wouldn't a slightly higher
position (inches) have also emphasized the trail of flower petals,
which I imagine is what you were going for?

>http://gallery.leica-users.org/album333/dw2

Really like the expression on the girl's face and the way you've
surrounded her with slightly intimidating adults.

(snip)

>http://gallery.leica-users.org/album333/dw5

I really like the energy in this one.  The semitransparent arms are a
bit disconcerting but it works for me in spite of that.

>http://gallery.leica-users.org/album333/dw6

Nice she was able to play the flute at her own wedding but I wish I
could see her face.  It looks like you rotated the camera after the
shutter opened and before the flash fired.  I like the effect.

Thanks for the look.

--
Regards,

Dick