Subject: [Leica] PAW offering
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Jan 9 09:23:12 2006

B. D. said:
>I always enjoy myself when I'm taking pictures.<<<<

Hi B.D.,
There isn't any other way and if someone is into photography and not
enjoying it while having great fun they should have their heads examined for
stupidity! Been having fun for over a half century and wished I had another
half century to go. :-)

> And it works out really well
> for me, as I am definitely not a big party kind of guy, and because I have
> two hearing aids, I can't begin to carry on conversations in that kind of
> setting. So I just pick up the camera and bang away. ;-)<<<<

Boy you and I have it made, we love photography, can't hear worth a damn,
can silence idiots and babblegaffers with the flick of a switch! ;-) What
better way to enjoy photography!. ;-)

ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
1817 Feltham Road