Subject: [Leica] Screwmount camera recommendations
From: msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Mon Jan 9 05:48:32 2006

At 06:10 PM 1/8/06 -0800, feli wrote:

>Check the back of the book, Marc, there are several lists and charts.
>It's been about three years since I purchased the camera and looked up
>the number, but I'm pretty sure that's where I found the information.

Feli

There are no such tables in Erwin's book:  I just checked my copy.  The
only comment Erwin makes about Leitz production is that the factory had
completely reconverted from military production back to civilian production
by the time the War ended in May, 1945, a point confirmed to me a decade
back by Tink Ewald, then the photographer for the US Army Engineer
battalion which captured Wetlar, and also confirmed in Emil Keller's books.

I have never heard of a monthly break-out of IIIc production and am most
curious as to your source for this.

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!