Subject: [Leica] Screwmount camera recommendations
From: msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Sun Jan 8 17:22:04 2006

At 04:56 PM 1/8/06 -0800, feli wrote:

>>With all respect, what is your source for this information?  Enquiring
>>minds want to know!
>>
>>Marc
>>

>If I remember correctly I checked the serial number against the list in
Puts' book.

Feli

I am being slowly reduced to a state of acute frustration.  The only book
written by Erwin to my knowledge is the LEICA LENS COMPENDIUM which
contains no information on camera serial numbers.

Again, what is the source for your contention that your camera dates from
the summer of 1945?

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!