Subject: [Leica] burlesque dancers -- not entirely work safe
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Sat Jan 7 15:11:26 2006

Kyle!

I didn't see the warning until after I clicked. My wife was holding a
shower for her sister's first baby and, yes, one of the invited
guests walked in when the first image popped up. She is going to tell
the others, who are going to tell my wife's sister, who is going to
tell my wife AND, finally, I am going to catch it but good.

The first rule of photography IS DO NO HARM.

John Collier

  PS: I am hooped!

On 7-Jan-06, at 12:50 PM, kyle cassidy wrote