Subject: [Leica] Looking for a 100 interested in a screwmount current 50/2.8
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Sat Jan 7 10:25:46 2006

I thought I would try again to rustle up a 100 people interested in
getting a current 50/2.8 Elmar in screwmount. Leica has said they
would make most M lenses in a screwmount if there was a prepaid order
of 100 or more. I would guess the cost would be in the $1000US range.
Perhaps less but don't count on it. If there is sufficient interest,
I would arrange for a camera store to place the order to facilitate
ease of payment.

Ping me back at jbcollier@shaw.ca

John Collier

PS: Please spread the news around.