Subject: [Leica] Looking for a 100 interested in a screwmount current 50/2.8
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Sat Jan 7 13:07:30 2006

Hi John,

You wrote in part:

> I thought I would try again to rustle up a 100 people interested in
> getting a current 50/2.8 Elmar in screwmount. Leica has said they
> would make most M lenses in a screwmount if there was a prepaid
> order of 100 or more. I would guess the cost would be in the $1000US
> range.

I discussed have this lens made by Leica (in silver) with Stefan Daniel a
couple of years back. At that time Leica was looking for a minimum order of
300 lenses. Expected delivery times then were rather long.

Has Leica changed their minimum number requirement and expected delivery
times since then?

Regards,

Greg

Replies: Reply from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] Looking for a 100 interested in a screwmount current 50/2.8)