Subject: [Leica] Summitar and Elmar
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sat Jan 7 00:09:27 2006

Funny, Alastair, it's the same roll of film, but I know what you mean.
I think we've touched on the subject of a lens influencing the grain
before. Maybe it is the lower contrast of the Elmar that causes the
difference. The Summitar is as clean as a whistle with near perfect
coating (there is a microscopic piece of it missing on the front
element. I wouldn't have noticed, but the seller pointed it out).

Daniel