Subject: [Leica] WTB: LTM current summicron
From: rhaightjr at yahoo.com (Bob Haight)
Date: Fri Jan 6 07:41:46 2006

John, I got the 50mm last year on ebay. I looked for
about a year and finally found one which sold before I
could get it. Then another came on a week later when
the later seller found out what the lenses are now
worth. I had had the 35mm but it was just too heavy
and obscured the viewfinder on the IIIg so I sold it.
To give an idea of the market, I bought the 35 on ebay
for $800 and sold it less that a year out for $1400
(and probably gave it away). These lenses are very
hard to get which is interesting, since the dealer's
had a tough time moving them here in the US when new.
Good luck in your search. Bob Haight--- John Collier