Subject: [Leica] Poland travel diary
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jan 5 19:54:42 2006

Nathan,

What a wonderful set of photos and text.  I also remember my trip to Poland
last year, and the Christmas Dinner with all the fish courses and the
breaking
of the bread.  We spent Christmas in Zakopane and had a very nice time.  I
remember our Christmas Day walk in the mountains there, it ended up being a
6
hour walk.  The walk was nice, but the wind was really blowing and I ended
up
introducing my M6 to the snow on a icy trail when i fell down.  ;-)  I
cleaned
off the snow and dirt and kept on shooting.

Thanks for sharing your trip.

Gene

Replies: Reply from joecodi at clearsightusa.com (Joseph Codispoti) ([Leica] Poland travel diary)