Subject: [Leica] Poland travel diary
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Sun Jan 15 07:25:19 2006

Hi Nathan,

I enjoyed seeing your photos and reading your narrative.  This format does
require more time to appreciate, but I am glad I did so.  I found a number
of very nice photos and have an idea of what that part of the world looks
like at this time of the year...it makes me itch to travel somewhere new
and cold!

It's a bit like a very personalized travelogue, which I have also tried to
do on some of my trips.  I like reading such things...I think "armchair"
travel can be a very nice compliment to "real" travel.

Happy New Year to you, too!

Best,
Aaron

Message from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] Poland travel diary)