Subject: [Leica] Poland travel diary
From: philippe.orlent at (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Thu Jan 5 11:19:05 2006

I must have deleted this one a bit too early.
Lovely shots in this diary. My personal favorites are the landscape
on page 2 (simply beautiful), on the 3d page the couple wishing each
other a merry christmas (very authentic feeling to it), the first one
on page 4, reminding me of a photo I saw of the Potzdamer Platz in
pre re-united Berlin era, Ferber Cafe on page 7 (colors and
composition), the detail of the Neptune fountain on page 10 (damn
that horse looks thirsty), the kissers on page 14 ( abit pore work on
it in PS would make it even outstanding, IMO), and the graffiti on
page 18 (just for the mona lisa and the colors).
And I enjoyed the comments, put so neutral that the became very
amusing (for me).
So thanks for the show and the read,

Op 5-jan-06, om 13:02 heeft David Cochran het volgende geschreven:

> Nathan, the travelogue is coming very nicely. And I thought you
> were bored :-)
> peace
> david
> On Jan 5, 2006, at 7:36 AM, wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> I am still in Poland, heading back to NL via Berlin this weekend.
>> I have
>> been saving all the posts so I can look at images and comment when
>> I get
>> back. In the meantime, I have put together a kind of trip report
>> here:
>> I have tried to put some more context to the images. This is by no
>> means
>> a tourist guide, nor is the focus purely on the photos as it is in
>> the
>> galleries. Rather, I have tried to show Poland as I have
>> experienced it
>> on this trip (with a bit of Denmark at the beginning).
>> Comments/critique appreciated as always, especially since this is
>> a new
>> format for me.
>> Belated Happy 2006 to all!
>> Nathan
>> Nathan Wajsman
>> Almere, Netherlands
>> Blog:
>> Print sales:
>> Image licensing:
>> Leica Users Group.
>> See for more information

Message from cochranpr at (David Cochran) ([Leica] Poland travel diary)