Subject: [Leica] Snaps from Family Visits
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Thu Jan 5 11:07:49 2006

There's a photo where your daughter is grooming (is that the right
sword?) her hair. Just after a bunch of kids that are amusing
themselves when the photographer asks them to hold still (i think).
These are my 2 favorites, most probably because both aren't posed and
have a natural feel to them. The other more look like family
snapshots. Nothing wrong with them, and you call them snaps yourself,
but a bit less interesti,ng IMO.
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 5-jan-06, om 09:54 heeft Richard het volgende geschreven: