Subject: [Leica] OT- Adfvice needed re. film scanner
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Thu Jan 5 07:30:09 2006

If your slides are in cardboard mounts then you're going to have
issues with the Nikon slide feeder. At least I did with the slide
feeder. I stopped mounting transparency film anyway and just scanned
it. Slide shows were never a big part of my photographic experience.

Plastic slides scan just fine.

Adam