Subject: [Leica] still more on Leica "rumor" and NYT
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Jan 4 14:28:59 2006

Gentlemen,
"WHOA!"

As tragic as this human disaster is with it's aftermath fallout on
reporting, all this banter about what should've been done, who's to blame
and what shouldn't have been done or should've been done isn't going to
bring any of these lads back to their families. :-(

So let us as a group think about the larger picture for a few seconds, if
nothing else..

At the moment I would appreciate some quiet time in our thoughts towards
those fellas and their families and not who the hell started this diatribe
of what should've been done or who didn't check what, or any number of other
items that failed the system.

"COOL IT!" for crying out loud and stop finger pointing at each other! A
simple thought change please.

Think about the families as they face the New Year! Hey did it ever occur to
you that maybe a quiet prayer on their behalf from each of us or
collectively might just help? Damn you people at times are unbelievable at
what you tie your rectums in a knots about.

Many of you in the past few days just knocked yourselves out verbally over
the.."who the hell cares what happens to Leica and Canon buy-out" topic,
only to find all your stupid rhetoric was completely wasted time! Hell you
guys never learned one damn thing from all that silliness!

Now all this tongue lashing at each other on a honest truly tragic event and
you're still banging heads when there's a number of guys dead under ground
with their families in a terrible state while you're still carrying on like
a bunch of Neanderthal teenagers! WAKE-UP! Your banter is ridiculous under
the circumstance!

The world today is so triggered to "blame someone" for everything that
happens! Put this subject of verification behind you, God if nothing more
than a few minutes and say a prayer from your hearts for the families left
to care without a father, brother, husband.

Damn it, think about those in real pain for a change, the fact a very
unfortunate reporting error was made you guys are worsening it by carrying
on in this finger pointing bull shit that matters not one twit of a second
in human life!!

But by Jesus knock it off or I'll head for the saloon keeper to put an end
to it! Trust me that's not a threat, it's a promise. I never threaten.......
I get even!
OK I think I've got it out.

Now together if you will ....... a quiet prayer for a few moments. Thank you
gentlemen and ladies.

Good day.

ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited