Subject: OT Re: [Leica] still more on Leica "rumor" and NYT
From: mcyclwritr at comcast.net (mcyclwritr@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Jan 4 13:12:16 2006

Catch a breath, B.D.  Here...just below, you'll note that I did say one
would be tempted to believe the governor. So, I did cut Craig's paper some
slack. Does that excuse the NYT from not confirming? I suppose, if you want
to hold the NYT to the same standards as The News & Observer
(Raleigh-Durham), go with it.

My apologies for egregiously offending you.

-Chris Lawson

From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@comcast.net>