Subject: [Leica] tri-x and microdol-x
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Tue Jan 3 10:31:08 2006

Thank you all for the input.

But concluding after my initial question:
1) Better don't combine Tri-X with Microdol X because the developer
counteracts on the speed and grain of the emulsion, thus on the
character of the film.
2) But if you do, expose the Tri-X at ISO 200, dilute the Microdol 1
to 3, and search the web (f.i. on http://www.digitaltruth.com/
devchart.html) for correct development times since Kodak's times stink.

Op 3-jan-06, om 17:11 heeft Jeffery Smith het volgende geschreven: