Subject: [Leica] Midnight Mass rescanned
From: cochranpr at mac.com (David Cochran)
Date: Tue Jan 3 09:24:20 2006

Hi Sonny,

I like the contrast on the new scan but like the color on the Walgreen's
version. the new scan seems a bit too magentose.

I have shot a few parties during chrsistmas with the Fuji 1600 "I forgot the
marketing Name" version..;-)

Very dark situations that. in the end, forced me to ask for B&W print
instead. Tonight I will upload a few for your consideration.

peace

David