Subject: [Leica] Midnight Mass rescanned
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Tue Jan 3 07:21:25 2006

As promised, I have had time to rescan this  picture, and I think it does
the
moment more justice now.  This is my first  experience with Fuji Natura
1600.
 It behaves much more like Fuji 800 than  the old 1600.  Still has a good
deal of grain, but doesn't clump up on  scanning like the other does.

Natura is not imported to the US, I got  mine from
http://www.unicircuits.com/shop/ in Japan.  I was surprised  when I got a
return email upon my order,
asking if I was related to Sonny Carter  in Natchitoches, LA.    It seems
that
Dirk, the owner of the shop  and I had been on another list at the same
time.

http://www.unicircuits.com/shop/

Anyhow, here's the  picture, made with available light using a Noctilux at F1

This was  scanned on my Nikon Coolscan  5000
http://www.sonc.com/at-the-gospel.htm

This is the earlier scan  from Walgreens:

http://www.sonc.com/at_the_gospel.jpg

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com