Subject: [Leica] FuXored
From: cochranpr at mac.com (David Cochran)
Date: Tue Jan 3 02:02:54 2006

Hi Sonny, sorry, better late than never.

It is an interesting experiment. What I like the most is how bright the
objects appear, now this is technically speaking. Aesthetically I would
like more light and shadow playing.

Of the bunch I like this one,

http://www.sonc.com/digital_noctilux/pages/IMGP4546.htm

You call attention to a detail of the camera, my eye focuses on the
"rewind knob" not on anything else. All the others, except for the
"shaft thing" do not call attention to anything in particular.

Macro photography can be fun and relaxing. I have always been curious
how to do it with a rangefinder. For myself, I have my Olympus OM's
with macro lenses and extension tubes.
See, I blame you now, you started an itch again, to go out and shoot
macro. :-)

peace

David