Subject: [Leica] Our Lady of Guadaloupe
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Jan 1 12:09:58 2006

Hi Tina,

I think it is very difficult get impact images on a Church because it is
very difficult for the photographer to be in a personal approach with the
people, as usually you do on your other works, IMO this work has less impact
for this reason, and you are on your better when you have the opportunity to
be in close contact with the people. I think also that it would be very
difficult improve this assignment and that you have get the best that the
possibilities of the subject allow.

The pictures I prefer are:

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/54162380
http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/54162395
http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/54162405
http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/54162406

because they are on your usual style to approach the people, particularly
the 405, it describes very well the ambience of this Church.

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis