Subject: [Leica] Re: Canon, Leica and German goods
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun Jan 1 07:59:43 2006

How can you say "it's starting to look" when nothing is looking like
ANYTHING yet, Javier?

There's no official news about this. There's the talk on this list but
that's it.

So let's put aside "Trophyism" until there's something to actually KNOW!

Geesh - we're delving down into the talk-radio idiom.

Adam