Subject: [Leica] PAW 51 dlridings
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Thu Dec 29 08:29:57 2005

I have been lazy, very lazy. It hasn't even bothered me.

I've been shooting, I've been processing, but I just haven't been able
to get myself to sit in front of a computer for longer periods. I need
a laptop that I can use while I regain my strength on the sofa.

The first one was taken at an indoor shopping center on the morning of
Christmas Eve (Julafton). We don't have problems with words for this
season in Swedish. "Jul" is a word and celebration that goes back to
pagan days. When Christianity came, the same word was used to signify
Christmas.

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2005/51.html

The second one is Ewa cutting the Christmas ham (julskinkan).

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2005/51alt1.html

Both were taken with a IIIf. The first with an old Elmar and the
second with a newly acquired Summarit.

Back to the couch ...

Daniel

Replies: Reply from dstella1 at ameritech.net (Dante Stella) ([Leica] PAW 51 dlridings)