Subject: [Leica] Photoshop CS2 - question (possibly silly)
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Dec 28 07:18:06 2005

At 09:52 AM 12/28/2005, you wrote:
>Thanks Philippe,
>We are all creatures of habit - I knew about the pane with history,
>it's just that my mouse hand always goes automatically to the top of
>the frame when I want to undo an action.
>cheers
>Douglas
>I believe Ctrl Z is another option too. It already looks as if the
>learning curve in transferring from E3.0 to CS2 is going to be steep
>and laborious, even if it is a lot more versatile.

The CS2 shortcut for Step Backward (History) is Ctrl+Alt+Z and the
shortcut for Step Forward (History) is Ctrl+Shift+Shift.  You can
find all of the shortcuts in a 4-page PDF
here:  http://user.fundy.net/morris/?photoshop01.shtml

Hope this helps!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Photoshop CS2 - question (possibly silly))
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Photoshop CS2 - question (possibly silly))
Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Photoshop CS2 - question (possibly silly))
Message from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Photoshop CS2 - question (possibly silly))