Subject: [Leica] Leica Books....which to buy?
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Tue Dec 27 14:58:21 2005

In a message dated 12/27/2005 4:36:11 PM Central Standard Time,
kennybod@mac.com writes:

Is it useful for a "user?"  I know it has a lot of good, and
technical, info in it, but I'm more interested in usable picture-
taking info, if that makes sense.  :-)

Ken,
I find it usefull as to what to expect from the various lenses and has
comparisons of the various versions of lenses, which I find useful.  I found
it to
be quite good and not biased at all, with many references to Zeiss
influences
on lens design.  Not too many pictures of the lenses, but there are some few
examples of photos taken.  On the other hand, I am an engineer so this stuff
does seem interesting to me.  ;-)

gene