Subject: [Leica] Leica Books....which to buy?
From: Thinkofcole at aol.com (Thinkofcole@aol.com)
Date: Tue Dec 27 16:12:19 2005

Rev., if you ask Borders for the three Lager books and Borders can't
deliver, you might possibly ask for a refund and -- assuming they'll oblige
-- then
buy them directly from Jim Lager, in New Jersey...As has already  been said,
he will treat you right...When I lived near him a few years ago, I  went
over
to his house and got them. They're big and heavy and each one comes in  its
own
boxed sleeve...Regards, bob cole